October

October is my favorite month but this year it was also our busiest month! I don't think there was one weekend that we didn't have somewhere we needed to be and usually it was 10 different places! I was able to get some pictures actually a lot.. you can look at most of them on my website. Here are a few foliage pictures and just some of the things we did this month. Hopefully I can get back to at least weekly posts!




The Turners 50th Anniversary


S's feet!
Of course I also coached the boys soccer team! We had a blast!
That was every Wednesday night and Saturday mornings..



One night I was at my mom and dad's and they ducks were at the pond at the end of the road! There must have been close to 100 of them!



This was there too!


I was able to do a cool family shoot!
We went to see the animals at the local farm with S!

S's daycare closed so S & F didn't have any place to go so we were able to exchange daycare (as well as some help from Miss J!) So F comes to our house a couple days and S goes to her house! We went to Moore park to play in the leaves!



Dh & i started a Family Fun Night Ministry for once a month and this month was bowling! We had a blast!

Then of course one of the biggest events was Ash & Alicia getting married!!!




In the middle of it all my niece had a concert.. she is a senior.. I can't believe that!
Our church had a ladies retreat! What a blast! (and a blessing!)
I got them all addicted to Pick one/Bananagrams!





Then we went to Pumpkin Land with the BIG group (the boys youth group)




Another blessing.. a promotional photo shoot!
Then our first of several Thanksgiving... on Halloween!



The Bethel church had an event so here we are!
So there you go! Our October in a nutshell! I am exhausted but wouldn't have changed it for the world!

Comments

Popular Posts