WOW! Where did December go??
Sorry about the lack of posts ut it has been a little crazy around here.. so I will try to recap a little over the next week or so...
S turned 3! I am having a hard time thinking my youngest is 3! He wanted a bowling party so we went to our local bowling alley for some fun!
D wanted to make S's birthday cake... so in Charm City style (lol) Dh and I set out ot make a Lego cake.. we even used fondant!

If you asked S how old he was going to be he would say "I'm gonna be 3 and then I can play soccer".. so Boppa bought him a soccer ball!
We had a great time!
S turned 3! I am having a hard time thinking my youngest is 3! He wanted a bowling party so we went to our local bowling alley for some fun!
If you asked S how old he was going to be he would say "I'm gonna be 3 and then I can play soccer".. so Boppa bought him a soccer ball!

Comments