My baby turns 2 today!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY S!!
It's hard for me to believe that S is 2 years old. Looking over the past 2 years I realize a lot has happened in his first two years of life! Some people don't ever experience in a lifetime the things that he has in these past 2 years. God has truly blessed me as a Mother and he has taught me many lessons. Here are a few pictures...

Just minutes old
6 months old

1 year


Today on his 2nd birthday..








I love you S!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday S!!

We miss you all. Hope to see you soon
Anonymous said…
I can't believe he is 2! I remember when he was Baby Jesus for One Voice!
Melissa said…
Happy Birthday! I think I will bawl like a baby the day my baby boy turns 2 (which is coming in less than 4 months).

Popular Posts