A little fun....
Tuesday the boys and I had the day off and DH was out of town so we tried to play outside... Well the wind was so cold we only got to play a few minutes but at least I got to take this photo! Compare it to last years!




Last year...
Some of S!

A trying to get in another day of bike riding before it snows!

These are the snow clouds that we saw as we were headed to the movies! I thought for sure we would get tons of snow, but we only got a few flakes.
The boys and I went to the Dollar tree before the movie and when we came out the van wouldn't start!! So we headed to see Madagascar 2 and then after the movie called Boppa (my dad) as DH was out of town! Boppa came and gave us a boost! I've decided that the van knows we are thinking of trading it so it is going to break down!!!
Last year...
These are the snow clouds that we saw as we were headed to the movies! I thought for sure we would get tons of snow, but we only got a few flakes.

Comments