Long day...

Today I had to take S to Maine Medical to get some tests done. He had to have a chest x-ray, barium swallow, and a sweat test. The Barium Swallow test was horrible! S was great but I had a hard time watching it! I had to feed him this barium mix while one nurse held his arms above his head and one nurse held his legs and they put him in a tube like a cat scan machine and kept flipping him around while the whole time I was feeding him the barium stuff! UGGHH! He was such a trooper!! The Sweat Test was the easiest they just put this device on his arms and then wrapped them in saran wrap, then I had to make him run around and climb stairs! After all of that I took him to the mall to let him have whatever he wanted to eat! He was so hungry!

Tonight was D's first night of soccer but I forgot the camera! Can you believe it? I took it with me to all of S's test but couldn't use it! So I will do my best to take pictures at his next practice.

Comments

Popular Posts