Camp! Celebrating 50 years!
For the 4th of July we headed out to Song Pond to the Keniston Family camp.

This is the view you see when you drive in!
Every morning no matter how cold.. Uncle Glenn swims the pond!
The first night we were there I found D with cousin Shelby reading.

Campfires in the morning!
A looking adorable!
Sebastian ready to swim for the day!
The NEXT generation as their called, cooking breakfast for everyone on the campfire! It's a tradition that everyone brings stuff for breakfast sandwiches.
The kids swimming... D was pulling their cousin Abbey around!

Aunt Martha giving Sebastian a ride in the row boat!
Cousin Shelby and Olivia going for a kayak ride!
D swimming this is where the boys spent most of their time!
S watching the Bog boys swim.
Cousin Madison!

Cousin Abbey! She was a huge help this weekend! Actually all of the Bangs girls were! The boys loved them!
Danny trying to sail! He had some bad luck with the wind!
Olivia going for her first swim!
A & DH fishing from the row boat. A got bored fast!
D & A very mad at me cause I made them come out of the water. Their lips were purple!

Sleeping in the camper!
Sparklers on the dock!
Loons....
D & A first thing in the morning!
Then on Saturday we had a BIG celebration. Camp is officially 50 years old. It was est. in 1958! So the whole family came and even extended cousins! There were 64 people in all! This was the meat that they grill over the fire pit! It was very yummy!
A taking a picture of Shelby and Olivia

D taking a picture of "Nani" (Dh's sister)
All of the camp chairs.. just thought it was cool!
The meat almost done!

Carving the meat!
S playing with cousin Abbey
Jeremy and Grampa enjoying lunch!
Uncle Peter had these shirts made for the family! They are awesome!!! We all wore them!
Eating with Abbey

S started to get sleepy so DH and he sat in a camp chair and I think DH fell asleep first!
Finally sleeping!
Jon- cousin Sarah's boyfriend.
Cousin Sarah and cousin Glenn M singing and playing guitar by the fire!
Some old picture of camp showed up. I didn't have a scanner so I took pictures of the pictures. Sorry their blurry! But I wanted to show the fun times of the past at camp!


Attempt at a family photo! That is the flag of Wales in the background where the Kenistons originate from.
Saturday night we pack everything up and went to the fireworks in Bethel then headed home. Dh had to preach Sunday morning. D & S loved the fireworks. A was a little unsure because of the noise!


I hope everyone had a great 4th! I know we did!
Campfires in the morning!
Aunt Martha giving Sebastian a ride in the row boat!
Cousin Abbey! She was a huge help this weekend! Actually all of the Bangs girls were! The boys loved them!
Sleeping in the camper!
D taking a picture of "Nani" (Dh's sister)
Carving the meat!
S started to get sleepy so DH and he sat in a camp chair and I think DH fell asleep first!
I hope everyone had a great 4th! I know we did!

Comments
Very handy to show the folks at work.
Mmmm...meat on a spit!