Memorial Weekend camping...


We spent a great time at the Keniston camp. The boys loved it and so did the dogs! It was a nice relaxing time. Here are some photos..

A sitting on the dock watching the loon.
D & A fishing. this is what the boys did all day everyday! They loved it!!!!
Swinging was another big hit!



Our home away from home! the boys waiting for fish..
Camp hair! nothing like it!

Monday DH and I met up with a group from the church while D, A & S hung out with Mimi and Grampi! We saw lots of wild life!
The gang!
It was a great time! I hope everyone else had a great holiday weekend too!

Comments

Kristin said…
Fun!! I love the picture of you and Heath in the canoe. Looks like you had a great weekend!
Dawn said…
Oh, how fun. I camped alot with my parents and always loved it. We'd come back sunburned and full of stories of "remember when..."

Glad ya'll had a great time!
Unknown said…
That's the funniest picture of D! Definitely one to put on display somewhere when he's getting married or accepting the nobel prize! LOL! Wow, your kiddos are really getting big!!

Popular Posts