"I'ld rather board them then feed 'em..."
This is what my father said to me one weekend after they had the boys and I have to say I agree! All my boys have done lately is eat!( At least it's healthy food! )
What A consumed yesterday:
Breakfast: 1 Banana, 1 orange
1 Hour later: an apple
lunch: PB & J and 1 orange
Snack: fruit snacks
Supper: 2 hot dogs, 5 carrot sticks, 5 celery sticks
1 hour later an orange...
What A consumed yesterday:
Breakfast: 1 Banana, 1 orange
1 Hour later: an apple
lunch: PB & J and 1 orange
Snack: fruit snacks
Supper: 2 hot dogs, 5 carrot sticks, 5 celery sticks
1 hour later an orange...
He would have had more if I had let him... he's only 3 what happens when they become teenagers? I am going to have to work full time just to feed them! That's only A, D was just as bad! And S thinks he has to eat whenever the older boys eat! WOW!

Comments