Christmas card attempt!
Ok so I don't know who's bright idea it was to try and get the dogs in the picture with us but this is how that went!
My new camera has a setting where I can can set it to take as many pics as I want after I push the button. So we just kept taking pictures...
This is the one I think we used, but I hate how wide eyed I am in this picture!!! Oh well all in all we took 75 pictures just of all of us..
Then we tried just the boys.... they did great. we took 40 of them...here are the best ones.
And here was the winner!
I will try to scan the actual card in later so you can see what we did with them! Have a nice day! It's been snowing all morning here. Nice and fluffy snow!

Comments
...I SO know what that is like!
Kristin