It came Last night at 5:30!!

So my new camera is here! I have only gotten to take a couple of pictures because it came at 5:30 last night and then we had bible study here last night. But it has some awesome fun things!!! Here is the first picture I took with it, My Mom and Dad

Evan the hound dog

This is such a cool feature on the camera you can take a picture but pick one color you want to develop in color and the rest will be in black and white... this was me playing with that feature
Notice only the leaves are green...

Only the orange..

Well I have to take D to school but I promise to take lots of pictures of the kids and post them later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice.......but two of your pictures didn't show up.......
Anonymous said…
the next time they all showed up......really cool.....Michelle would love that. She is going to buy herself a new camera, too.
Anonymous said…
Yeah! Don't you love it when things come in the mail faster than expected?!!

Awesome pics. I was just reviewing a camera with that same feature and I thought it was cool!

So..now get some new pics of the boys please:)
Joy said…
Have fun...

Popular Posts