Family Camp with CBC!

Labor day weekend we went to Family Camp with CBC and had an awesome time! Here are some pictures from the weekend. I didn't take most of them. They were lent to me from Mary, Cinny, Shara and Pastor Roger. Thank you to all of them! I hope you enjoy!

The whole group..



Friday Night supper!

Hanging out in the dinning hall

Ethan!

Isaiah & A

(My future Daughter-in-law, don't care which one marries her but one of them has to! LOL!)

DH & S

S & Sara!

Hanging out by the pool

Pool Time

Look at my guns!

Precious

Campfire (duh!)

Hopefully I fixed them so you can all see them now! Sorry to those who tried to look before!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bummer.......I can't view the pictures. Do you have them somewhere else that I could see them?
Anonymous said…
Yeah.......that's better.
Anonymous said…
i can see, i can see!

Popular Posts