We've moved...

As many of you already know we have moved. Our computer is finally fixed and hopefully I can get back into the swing of things! We are blessed to be called back to Oxford, ME where DH is the new Associate Pastor. It was a very hard thing leaving Meredith. We love our church family there and so many of our friends are there.
We are trying to get everything settled and find a place for everything. The bedrooms are all settled and so is the kitchen, now just working on the most important thing, my Scrapbooking room!!! LOL! I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them for you all. Here is the link to our new church OACC. Hope I haven't lost all of my readers!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well its about time! I've been waiting for an update..but yeah, I wanna see pics! Although..I'm gonna get to see you tomorrow!
Joy said…
You know you'll always have me checking in...
Anonymous said…
so where are the pictures? would have been nice to be a the family weekend, but you gotta do what you gotta do........... we miss you guys BIG TIME!!!!!! I'm going to be checing in daily..........
Marie said…
no not yet. I haven't had much time to check since starting back to work. Hope things are going well for you! Cant wait to see pictures of you new place!
Anonymous said…
How about a photo tour of the new home? Sure was nice to spend time with you guys this weekend :) We'll be working on web page stuff soon.
Anonymous said…
i'll always check it too!! i miss you guys!! and i agree with everyone else. we need pictures so that i know where i'm going to visit!
Anonymous said…
I'm still waiting for those pictures......;)

Popular Posts