We went to see the WIGGLES!!!!!!
Last night the boys and I went to see the Wiggles live! Let me tell you it was AWESOME!!! I would go again tonight if we could! We had 6 row seats! But we were so close that I don't think I would have wanted to be any closer! The boys danced in the aisles and sang loud! Here is a video clip and lots of pictures! ENJOY!!!!
Upload Video at JussPress.com
This shows you how close we were...
This is us before the show started.....

This is the BIG RED CAR!!!!! It came right up in front of us...

Greg...

Anthony...

Murry...

Jeff...

Captain Feather Sword ( I LOVE HIM!!!)

Wags the Dog...

Dorothy the dinosaur....

Henry the Octopus...

A Stunned!

d dancing away!

Odds and Ends of the boys enjoying the show... I have a billion more but I didn't want to bore you!




Upload Video at JussPress.com
This shows you how close we were...This is us before the show started.....

This is the BIG RED CAR!!!!! It came right up in front of us...

Greg...

Anthony...

Murry...

Jeff...

Captain Feather Sword ( I LOVE HIM!!!)

Wags the Dog...

Dorothy the dinosaur....

Henry the Octopus...

A Stunned!

d dancing away!

Odds and Ends of the boys enjoying the show... I have a billion more but I didn't want to bore you!





Comments