Pianists?
Well last night with some help from some friends thank you Bob, Roger, Andy,and Butch... We got a piano! Many of you know but I have always had an upright piano since the age of about 5 or 6... Well last year when we moved I passed it on the my niece and nephew and I have really missed having it around. Well a family in the church asked if we would like to have a piano at the parsonage where we are living so here it is...
The boys love it and are enjoying playing it. It's funny because they play it one note at a time.. Who knows we may have a couple of piano players on the way! So her are a few of the boys laying together....Oh also notice that they both got buzz cuts! Sorry Neena!




The boys love it and are enjoying playing it. It's funny because they play it one note at a time.. Who knows we may have a couple of piano players on the way! So her are a few of the boys laying together....Oh also notice that they both got buzz cuts! Sorry Neena!





Comments